jeudi 27 février 2014

Days at the farm



Last January we flew to France to spend some times at my parents farm. In there they grow organic chickens, make their own bread and marmalades and  have a wonderful vegetable garden!





Alas it was winter! So no fruits picking or garden watering this time!  Instead we spent lovely days inside the house close to the fire place and sometimes we did ventured outside, in our rubber boots trying not to slip and fall in the mud. It was lots of fun!!



Here is first selection of a few pictures I took while I was there. Due to bag restrictions in the plane, I had left my big camera at home, shame :(  Plus, it is pretty hard to take pictures while having an eye on a happy toddler wanting to discover everything!!!!
















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire