jeudi 12 décembre 2013

Rabbits, rabbits, rabbits!

Ok, the reference to the series "Spaced" (amazingly and weirdly funny!!!) is not really fitting with what I want to show you today ; But hey, since the day I saw that scene, when I hear the word "rabbit", I can't help myself repeating it 3 times in a hysterical voice…















Well, back to my little bunnies :)
I just finished a new embroidery hoop I am very happy with! I kinda took a risk with using a combination of different fabrics for the background, especially with using a very "flowery" one!
But the result is incredibly sweet and definitely cute!
The theme is perfect for a baby nursery, or even a child bedroom : a baby bunny and his mama resting in the meadow :)




Available in my Etsy shop : https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/172614858/rabbits-embroidery-wall-art-nursery?ref=shop_home_active

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire