samedi 9 novembre 2013

Girl with dark hair print

To take a little break from the Christmas cards, I have decided I would work on one of my little girl illustration.  The original drawing was made using oil pastels on paper. scanned it and reworked it very slightly and then printed it on a very thick (300 g) A4 watercolour paper. It was a little bit tricky to have the printer accepting it, and then to print straight but in the end, the result was really worth the effort! That paper is absolutely gorgeous with such an interesting texture, the print is beautiful :) The only step now is to find a nicer frame for it and a place on my wall!

 



The print is also available in my Etsy shop, https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/LittleBirdOfParadise?ref=si_shop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire